I help authors polish ebooks and short books to share their ideas with the world.
With the rise of self-publishing, more and more people are trying to bring what they know to a wider audience. I love helping to make that happen.
I can help you get your non-fiction book into shape, whether you have a few chapters and don’t know what to do next or a final manuscript you’d like feedback on. Depending on your needs, I can
- help you finalise your outline and see what needs to be done,
- make sure your chapters each focus on a main idea and have good supporting material,
- point out missing material or material that needs rewriting,
- coach you through writing or ghostwrite small portions, and
- give you a full line edit, checking language, punctuation, style, and references.
27,000-word non-fiction book (development edit)
See how I helped a first-time author structure and flesh out his manuscript and improve his writing skills.
Zoe offered direct assistance, support, and advice way beyond the call of the project. I couldn’t be more excited at the outcome! I have at least four or five more books in me and there is no question she will be involved in getting those past the finish line. You would be doing yourself a favor by reaching out to her for any of your editorial, content writing, or formatting needs.Safety Sam Hawkins CSP, ASP, CHST – Author and safety coach
Blog and content editing
I can help you hone your blog post or article to get your message out to a busy world. More…
Non-fiction book editing
I can help you structure your ideas, keep your reader engaged, and make it all look great. More…
Education and training
I can help you create materials that explain, inform, engage, and inspire. More..